18 June 2018

Shayla x Colourpop Review + Swatches


Did somebody say rose gold? *adds to cart* Aside from pretty packaging and my current obsession with rose gold, I love a well put together makeup collection. Especially one that I can use for literally any occasion - and this my friends is the one. Colourpop teamed up with MakeupShayla and created such a beautiful and versatile collection that it's literally sold out 3 times. I can't believe I actually debated whether or not I was going to get this but I'm so glad I gave in!

Take a peek at  the video below for my full thoughts on the collection and be sure to hit that subscribe button while you're  at it ;-)


Shayla x Colourpop Perception Pressed Poweder Eyeshadow Palette
Description: A mix of matte & metallic finishes and range of richly pigmented shades
Retail Price: $23.00




Swatches


Shayla x Colourpop Luster Dust Loose Highlighter
Description: (Boomin') peachy gold (Pose) warm copper
Retail Price: $7.00



Swatches


Shayla x Colourpop Neat Freak Ultra Glossy Lip
Description: peachy champagne with pink & gold glitter
Retail Price: $6.00


Shayla x Colourpop Crème Lux Lipstick
Description: (l-r) C'mon Sis - soft pinky brown, Oouuuu! - warm peach, Quickie - peachy nude
Retail Price: $7.00


Swatches



Shayla x Colourpop
Eyes: transition color in Thic, crease color in Played Out, lids in Strut 'n Slay
Lips: Crème Lux Lipstick in Oouuuu! topped with Ultra Glossy Lip in Neat Freak


Shayla x Colourpop
Eyes: transition color in Thic, crease color in Played Out, lids in Strut 'n Slay
Lips: Crème Lux Lipstick in Quickie


Shayla x Colourpop
Eyes: transition color in Thic, crease color in Played Out, lids in Strut 'n Slay
Lips: Crème Lux Lipstick in C'mon Sis 



Product(s) in this post were purchased by me. 

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Awkwardly April. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.